To my best friend xiao yue yue ♥
Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 3:49 AM
Despite of some words that we kept hidden in our hearts and distance between us, meeting you yesterday had brought me back to sanity in an instant.
The first sleepover at your house was awesome too! just that I didnt show it out ( I didnt know how to react in the morning :x )
Im not lying kay! It is not like you are unaware of this eccentric character of mine :p
Prolly because im embarrassed after that "htht" before we slept hahahaha!
Another thing I had to admit is that..I still couldnt look at people straight in their eyes for long.
That should explain why my eyes were stuck to the ceiling most of the time if you were wondering.
Ive really enjoyed watching movie together with you quietly on the couch , looking at each other in bed before we fell asleep and having breakfast in the morning ^^ Lets plan another sleepover before you go to san francisco for your internship ! Hope to rent an interesting movie next time round and i'll make breakfast too! :D
PS:make up with your boyfriend soon & be happy always ^^ Love you♥!!!
Ahh~We forgot all about the Hokkaido ice cream :o!!



