Monday, December 31, 2012 | 4:11 AM
Came across this status of my colleague on facebook, I thought to myself that I should really repost this here:This afternoon, while I was having lunch, beside me sat a man & his female friend. As I was quite close to them, I could hear their conversation. It turns out that the man is dying & he has only a matter of days to months to live on earth. During the conversation, both of them we're deciding on their next meetup but yet, their conversation is filled with fears that the next meetup may never come. Sometimes in life, we may take a friend meetup for granted. Instead of paying attention to the person in front, we use our phones or do any other stuff except interacting with the person. What if one day, every friend meetup becomes as precious as what it is to this man? Would it have been too late?


