Winter



"It sucks being guarded and difficult to love."
Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 3:08 AM
Yes, it sure is; something I can totally relate to.
I believe for certain people out there too.


I hear friends asking me this, on a regular basis 

" why are you being so quiet / difficult to understand? "

Obviously, I know this is not only the problem that exists in me for a really long time and often the case - out of my control to resolve.
It feels like as if there was a security system to protect my feelings and thoughts, and restrict myself to open up to others.
Sometimes, pushing others away and retreating back into my comfort zone.
Always keeping my guard up and as a result - blaming myself for being such a boring and dull person (a serious self-confidence killer; it gets worse as I grow up. Especially when it comes to communicating with bosses).


There is nothing wrong with being an introvert, even though one will feel troubled with oneself.
Trying hard to change oneself is not a solution.
 Nonetheless, there will always be people who are willing to accept for who you are.


 To whoever is reading this and happens to be on the same boat , please know that you are not alone :)





PS: Thank you people who checking my blog for updates / stalking. Whichever it is, thank you and sorry for going on hiatus of 2 months. Will put in effort to keep this blog up and alive ;)

PSx2: I found a job and started working since july, if you are wondering. 
  

older | newer