Winter



JANUARY!
Saturday, February 4, 2012 | 5:01 AM

My favorite month of the year x] not just because it's the month that my birthday falls on.
This year's is probably the first one I have really enjoyed ever since my dad went away.
It's a sign that 2012 is going to be a good year (?)

6th  & 7th January - Unforgettable 14 hours adventure with friends from Australia: Barbara & Alexandra ♥♥♥

4/5pm
Hours before work ended, I was so nervous and excited just by thinking of them.
Initially, I thought there would be others tagging along to welcome their arrival at the airport.
In the end, Sheena had no choice but to go for work and the rest could not stay out for the night :|

Making things worse, I didn't come up with any proper plans (im not a midnight owl T^T why meee :@ I hate planning the most ! ).
Obviously aside from clubs, lans and movies, I had no freaking idea where to go.
Karaoke is totally out of the question.

Another thing that was bothering me: both our accents!

9:30pm
Home to get some sleep and I almost overslept. Phew.

11:00pm
sheesh, im still sooooo sleepyyyy .
Managed to get myself up and dragged my feet to the bus stop.

11:45pm
I was there, way too early  .__.
Saw a gorgeous french guy waving a piece of fancy cardboard, waiting for someone.
Ahh, I should have bought a ducky balloon !

12:20am
Alexandra and Barbara had arrived. Finally!
While finding the baggage area in the maze, we were trying to figure out what each other was saying x]
A couple of times, I just pretended that I knew what they were talking about. That was when, I didn't want them to repeat again and again =x
I bet they'd get tired of it.

1:20am
Got on a cab and on the way to plaza singapura for midnight movie.
Good thing that I was slowly getting used to their accent x]

2:20am
Didn't get there in time to catch the darkest hour ! :( Left with mission impossible.. oh well.

3ish am
All of us fell asleep within 30-45minutes of the movie. It was really boring and I guessed we were just too sick and tired. It was the first time I watched a midnight movie and also the first time I slept throughout it.

4++ am
Oh god&^%$#, got a shock from the explosions and gun shots sounds in the movie  =w= 5minutes later, off to dreamland  again.

5am
Movie ended! Grabbed some quick bites from 7-11 and back to sleep, outside of Starbucks.

6am
Took the first train to city hall for sightseeing x] Slept everywhere we could, even in the train. Yes, we were that exhausted.

6:15am

 7am
 sunrise!


 Looking good even though we were lack of sleep. wait.. not me but them x]


8++ am
Maxwell hawker center for breakfast x) omnomnom

9am
Chinatown




10++am
Slept, took tons of photos, did silly stuff while waiting for the arcade to open and Russell + nutnut  to arrive for ice skate.
























































































^ Alexandra's Priceless expression



































11++pm going 12pm
Ice-skating!
I didn't know how to skate at all :( got tricked by Barbara   
I really thought she doesn't know how to skate too.
Fell down twice and barely got the hang of it :|
Despite that, it was fun ~



























1:45pm
Rushed to the airport, grateful to the taxi driver who was willing to let five of us squeeze into the cab for four x]






























































































3:30pm
Had lunch at pizza hut before sending them off!


































5pm
Home and slept for the next 17 hours. 






                          PS: Barbara aka Ducky~ Thank you so much for the Rilakkumas and the birthday card! Hope you love the gifts as well.


13th January - Friday the 13th

I never believe in Friday the 13th.
Maybe now I do, after having that second terrifying meal in my life.

It was all good after a retail therapy with summer rose ying hahaha.





















































Bought new clothes and accessories for Chinese new year x]


15th January - Denise's 21st birthday party






































celebration + catch up session with poly mates!


23th & 24th January - Chinese new year



































Unaware of its existence ;o until I passed by on my way to my paternal grandma's house

Inside my fortune cookie- absorb the love! :O











































29th January - Titanic exhibition at art science museum with family!






































































31st January - Ma Birthday~

Just like any other day. The most boring one so far.

Thank you summer rose ying for the brownie and the tuna puff again! 
glad that you didnt buy any expensive gift.




older | newer