Winter



hmmm...
Monday, February 27, 2012 | 4:44 AM
Its been a week since internship ended, yet it feels a month ._____. jeez.
I dont know why , probably the month is coming to an end in a few days time.
I miss maxwell's porridge which I had for lunch almost everyday during intern ahaha :3
Kinda miss doing silly things at office with summer rose ying too =3

Been having salads or just fruits nowadays D:
Sometimes I managed to force myself to exercise
sometimes I just sat right in front of the comp first thing in the morning.
Next, house chores in the afternoon and never fail to take a 3hours nap at 4pm ._.
think it becomes a habit of mine already :(
Lastly, dinner blah blah blah some drawings then sleep again.
zomg, I feel like a
I need to get out of the house T_____T $ please drop down from the skyyyy

older | newer