Things to accomplish before 21!
Saturday, January 21, 2012 | 8:08 PM
Hai peepos! To be honest.. im lazy already x] keke~Think i'll just leave all the events to blog at the end of the month :p
Anyways, I've attended two 21st birthday parties. It sets me thinking bout things I ought to do before I, myself turn into a legal adult (which i obviously don't want to :( ).
Here's the list that I've come up with (more like overdue new years resolutions)
-
- Become a better daughter = being less temperament with my mum + more house chores x100
- Hangout with close friends often
- Take up yoga classes

- Master ice skating (after approx 20 times of fall downs)
- Learn to swim freestyle stroke (again)
- Make it a rule to take all medications on time
- Try rock climbing @:
- Get a Polaroid & dslr
- Go for a movie marathon with friends, when my blood pressure allows me to :(
- Fly to Australia to see ma dookiie
- Last but not least, slim down !!!
spamzxxc exercises, fruits, fishes, nuts, and water. Hopefully it'll last a year.*Update
-Learn to cook mum's fave dishes
- Start on portfolio for nafa/laselle
and awwww
"Jas, if you're reading this, just wanna say I miss you!! :D"
Miss you too :3 and noel of course.
Til next time ~


