Can't believe i'm back to blogging once again !
Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 2:29 AM
Yes, here I am after going on hiatus for a year or so. Excluding those rants posted once in awhile that is.
I've never thought of continuing this as I know I'll eventually grow lazy to update on a daily basis. Thanks to that someone who actually googled my full name and boomz. There, a post way back a few years showed up. Just thinking bout it makes me wanna dig a hole and die in there. Worse still, I bet there must be some other people out there who did the same too 

Anyways, that leads to me, wanting to lock this space but guess what? I ended up reading a number of posts throughout the 5 years since my very first post. - Face palm - Well, it isn't really a bad thing.
It brings me back lots of memories, both good and bad. Mostly, happy ones. Reminds me of my dreams, people who are always there for me, silly things we all did together and whom I should be truly grateful to. From now on, I'll make an effort to pen down my thoughts and everything. This way, I'll won't lose sight of my goals in the future.
Lastly, goodbye to paperplanes of love (2007 - 2011). This means I'm hiding all my posts, not letting you guys a chance to make fun of me! 

That's all for now , tatas~
Besides jonathan who has been constantly blogging,
I wonder who else ?
Labels: Another new phase, phase 5



